Monday, September 14, 2009

The first Sunday

So yesterday, Sunday, was the first Sunday i did worship for the kids. Needless to say it didnt go as planned. I was being hit with warefare for the last 3 or 4 days. Just being overwhelmed and stressed out from different situations. When i finally started it was like anything i had learned about worship went down the drain and all did was just sing and play. I was not leading haha but, its ok because it was the first Sunday. I had no idea what it was going to look like. I have only led for kids 3 or 4 times. Having to learn to talk kid talk so they can understand and hand motions i just forgot how to do all of it. Cheryl and i just had to laugh after that. I called my dad after all of it and just had him pray for me and it was great! He reminded me that its not about me and what i do or what the kids and the rest of the leaders do. It all about GOD. And i it were not for God i would not be capable of anything. So at that point i just had to lay it all down and just give it to GOD and just say it snot mine but its HIS and What HE wants to do HE will do! I have my first day of class today and i am so so excited! But some prayer that i need it just about peace and wisdom and to stay focused on GOD and that HE is KING. Thanks for the prayers, love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment