Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Stretch Marks

This post is not actually going to be about stretch marks..but is about how much God is stretching me and its leaving marks. This is a good thing...but at first is hard b/c i am learning from mistakes and learning to press into HIM when i don't get a answer right when is convenient for me and HIS timing is perfect always perfect. I learning stuff about myself that i didn't know i liked, disliked, or knew about myself....Which is a cool experience. I have a lot of emotions now that everything is settling in and i am realizing i am here for awhile. Missing my mom, making friends, and balancing work and office hours and worship. In all the stuff GOD is doing i am writing and songs are coming from this and maturing is coming from all of this. GOD has been giving me these crazy dreams which are new for me. My friend kala she is the one who gets the prophetic dreams haha and now i have been getting them and its great! I love how the LORD can speak through people in many different ways its amazing! Its amazing how GOD can work through us even though we are not capable GOD is and he using us! and its b-e-a-U-ti-ful! and i love it! Keep praying for GOD to move b/c he is! Love to all

No comments:

Post a Comment